2024 Summer Camp Info Coming Soon
The Fun Begins June 13th!
Sonder Summer Camp is a fun and engaging activity-based camp designed to offer campers a memorable summer experience. Open to all students, from any school, entering K-7th grade. Our campers are granted the rare ability to choose the weeks and times that they want to attend. Unlike most other summer programs, we know that summer schedules can be busy for most families. As a solution our staff has created a flexible and fun summer program that fits the needs of every camper and family, so that everyone in your household can enjoy summer with limited interruptions.
$400 per Week
Full day (More camp activities)
$250 per Week
Half day (AM or PM activities only)
Multiple activities for campers
STEM & Coding
Arts & Crafts
Hip Hop Dance
AM · Half day camp (example)
9:00 am – Themed morning meeting
9:20 am – Sports and games
10:10 am – Snacks session
10:30 am – Hip Hop Dance (or) daily challenge
11:15 am – Arts & Crafts
12:00 pm – Lunch break
PM · Half day camp (example)
12:35 pm – Waterslides / Waterplay (or) game room
1:15 pm – STEM
2:00 pm Gameroom (or) Crafts
2:45 pm – Sneak / Sneweeness
3:00 pm – Freeplay (or) Brain game activity
4:00 pm Camp dismissal / End of day
Register online today
Spaces are limited
Camp Guidelines & Requirements
- All campers are to bring a labeled bag or backpack.
- Campers will need a packed lunch, labeled water/drink bottle and two snacks per day (Please no glass).
- Please apply sunscreen before arrival, we will provide our sunscreen before and after water play daily for extra safety.
- Swimsuit, towel, sandals and or flip flops are required for our water activities. Students are welcome to arrive in bathing suits if desired but changing rooms are available.
- Toys, Playing / Trading Cards are permitted but brought at your own risk.
- Spray bottles and small portable fans are fine to bring as well.
- Please label all personal items.
- Snow cones and otter pops (frozen treats) are given as extra snacks often, if you do not wish your child to partake please let us know prior to camp arrival.
- Extra change of clothes for our Kindergarten and first grade friends please.