Starting in the 2021/2022 school year our tuition fee now includes our supply fee. Extended care and afternoon enrichment classes are optional and extra.
We offer a paid in full discount of $250 if annual tuition is paid on or before August 1, 2021.
We offer a multiple child discount of 10% off of the third child (or more).
Ask about our early registration discount for the 2021/2022 school year.
Our tuition includes all books, course materials and the year book. It does not include uniforms or individual student school supplies such as paper and pencils.
We do not require or expect any fundraising, donations or volunteer hours.
Our Admissions Process
- We invite you to learn more about our program through one of our online information sessions or via an individual zoom call.
- If you are then interested in applying please complete our application. There is no fee to apply. We do request that you tell us more about your child/children, provide us with recent transcripts and have their most recent teacher complete our recommendation form.
- We are now reviewing applications on a rolling basis per class availability.
- After you apply, we will confirm receipt of your application and then within a few days we will schedule a virtual student interview with your child/children.
- Please make sure that we receive your teacher recommendation within two weeks of your application as well.
- We will notify parents of admission decisions as soon as we can. We are currently working through our January applications. Assuming that we have received the completed application, the teacher recommendation form and the recent report cards we are typically able to make an admissions decision within a week or two of an applicant’s virtual interview.
- After receiving an admissions decision parents will have one week to confirm acceptance and to submit the registration fee for the 2021/2022 school year.